Balance Business & Life
For the overworked business owner who wants to reclaim control of their time so they can close their laptop at 5 and be present with their fam.
We want to show up in integrity to all the roles in our lives. Yet, we find ourselves closing the office door…again…
Soon the very business we hoped would give us freedom becomes more meetings than creative work.
Balance Business & Life is for those with the following challenges:
- You haven’t had a day off in months, and you’d like to have, at least, one evening off to take your kid to gymnastics class without being on your laptop.
- You are burnt out and starting to wonder if you even want to keep going in your business.
- You’d like to offload some of the overload to your team, but they aren’t going to do it the way you do so it’s just faster to do it yourself.
- You have a hard time saying ‘no’ even when you know that an opportunity doesn’t fit because you are worried there won’t be another one.
Through our work together, you'll be able to:
- Take a night off to take the kid to gymnastics class.
- Create space in your calendar to be a human again.
- Offload the overload with an established process that will free you up to do the work you want to do.
- Say “no” and feel calm knowing the right opportunities that fit the business you’ve created.
How to gauge if Balance Business & Life is a good fit for you:
- You are self-motivated and committed to making changes.
- You take responsibility and ownership of areas where you can make changes, and work to remove those obstacles.
- Can commit to nine (1-hour) sessions to be completed weekly or bi-weekly from the first appointment.
- I approach time management and goal setting differently than most coaches. The goal is to create a sustainable structure that puts you on the schedule and allows for freedom, flexibility and fulfillment. I want to work myself out of a job, so you will receive all the tools to be successful without me.
9 Weekly sessions, 60 minutes each
On your appointment weeks, you will have access to:
A follow up plan to know what to focus on between meetings
Proven tools and systems that you can use in each new season of your life.
Time each session to work on your plan so you can walk away with something you will actually implement
Anna is such a saving grace!
Anna is such a saving grace! She brings structures and tools that work to combat overwhelm and the juggling so many of us are doing as working moms, so we can have more ease and productivity in our lives. Her classes have totally transformed my relationship to my time and my schedule. So thankful! I highly recommend Anna and her services.
She offers amazing tips and is a great listener!
Anna has helped me out so much! She offers amazing tips and is a great listener! I reached out to her because I was having a hard time balancing things between work and home… she helped me to see things more clearly and we came up with a realistic and doable plan to implement! Thank you Anna!
Took me from feeling flustered, exhausted, and ineffective to feeling calm and satisfied
I started working with Anna because I wasn’t feeling accomplished, even though I was getting a lot done. I was jumping from thing to thing, pulled in a ton of different directions. I didn’t have any space in my life. Working with Anna took me from feeling flustered, exhausted, and ineffective to feeling calm and satisfied. Anna encouraged me as we crafted flexible systems that removed the pressure I was feeling in life. She guided me as I found places in life where I could have more space to simply enjoy and be present in life. Anna is a rock star and I highly recommend working with her. I’ll be using what I learned from our work for years to come.
I felt a prisoner to my calendar
I decided to work with Anna because I felt a prisoner to my calendar. I was longing for more spaciousness, and she’s a spaciousness mentor who came highly recommended! What I’ve appreciated most from working with Anna is how she has a framework and system for increasing spaciousness, yet is very “real”. She worked with my day-to-day realities (including building my business, two small kids, professional and personal goals) and customized a system to work for me — following up with relevant materials between sessions. I would recommend this offering to anyone who wonders where the time goes, who is feeling constrained by “not enough time” and who longs for more spaciousness.