Do you often wish you could have more motivation to workout, but instead, you crash onto the couch nightly after pushing yourself to hit that deadline? I think we all can relate to the struggle to prioritize our health!
Fitting in fitness and nutrition can be a challenge in our busy lives. We can barely eat lunch daily, let alone have it be balanced!
That’s why I created the prioritize your health group.
We’ll make space on your plate for this commitment, put a on-the-go meal in your hand as you hit the next zoom meeting, and still give you time to spend with the kids without yelling.
If you are here, you likely:
- Know it’s important to prioritize your health but it often falls off your plate.
- Need support and motivation to develop a habit that is flexible to fit your busy life.
- Wish there were more hours in the day so you can show up fully present to both your personal and professional life.
This will help you:
- Make a realistic plan you will actually stick with and not fall off after one month.
- Manage all the roles in your life, including being present with your family.
- Fall into bed fully satisfied, without your to-do list running in the back of your mind.
Fill out the form below and you’ll get the details for how it works and what you need to start in your inbox.
This begins on November 15th.
Hope to work with you!
Before working with Anna, I was on a roller coaster of trying to keep my health in check but not knowing where to start. Now, I’m in a position where…I’m more conscientious. What surprised me the most was how simple it was. Not necessarily easy, but having one focus on incorporating vegetables in my food choices helped guide me and steer me. I would definitely recommend this program to others! Focusing on just ONE habit to form makes the health journey process much easier. Anna has a positive attitude that helps guide, and the motivational kick is what I needed.