A Simple Solution to End Deciding on Dinner Struggles
Feed the Fam Class
Reclaim your Evenings and Ease
Dinner time can be a struggle. After a long day of focusing on work, we may feel that figuring out what’s for dinner is impossible. Creating simple structures and systems in our house take daily tasks that feel impossible and makes them into easeful second nature. We know exactly what’s for dinner, yet have the flexibility for changes in case we want something different. This system prioritizes buy-in from our family so we can stop struggles before they begin, a simple process you can duplicate weekly, and flexibility so you can still enjoy take out without worrying about our food going bad.
Challenges this class may help you solve:
What you receive:
Benefits of this course
- Welcome to more time and easier menus!
- Setting our intentions & identifying obstacles.
- Step 1: Ending dinner time struggles.
- Step 2: Find recipes quickly
- Family Buy-in Printable
- Step 3: Easeful and Efficient Meal Planning Weekly
- Step 4: Simple list making for efficient shopping
- Step 5: Minimize time spent at the store
- Creating your Meal Plan Printable
- Step 6: Creating flexibility in your plans
- Organize your recipes for easeful reminders
- Supportive Resources for your Continued Success
- Start a conversation on how this worked for you.
- Recipe Ebook
Reclaim your evenings and ease.
End dinner time struggles so you can reclaim your evenings and ease.
“This is so simple but brilliant! ”
Nikki R. P