Have I told you lately how much I love my Instant Pot!
This is our FAVE recipe!
- 3-4 raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 oz. diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 14.5 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups of organic, chicken broth or stock
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Sour Cream
- Tortilla Chips
- Put all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Turn onto to manual setting for 15 minutes. It will take about 10-15 minutes to come to pressure. When the timer is up, carefully switch to quick release. Once the the steam stops, carefully open the lid and shred the chicken with two forks.
- Enjoy with toppings!